Skip the Trip with a Virtual Vet Consultation
To schedule an appointment start here.
ZippiVet offers telehealth consults to our clients. If you have a question or concern about your pet, you can skip the trip and contact us from the safety of your home at a cost that is less than a house call or a visit to the ER.
SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- ZippiVet connects you with our veterinary team, not a third-party.
- Consultation fee is $59.00
- Not all ailments are good fits for Virtual Telehealth
WHAT IS SUITABLE FOR VIRTUAL TELEHEALTH?
- Coughing, sneezing, URI signs
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, lice, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- General wellness advice
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Post-surgical care, incision and suture checks
- Stressed/anxious pets
We will do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to specific hours.
ZippiVet understands the stress of shelter in place and social distancing.
We now offer Telehealth appointments to decrease the stress for you and your pet.
Disclaimer: ZippiVet does not provide emergency services via virtual telehealth consultations. If your pet has an urgent issue that requires immediate attention, please contact your local veterinary emergency hospital.