JOIN OUR TEAM
We are striving to build the most professional and family-friendly veterinary workplace in the best city in the country – Austin, Texas.
Our mission is to champion the health of pets through superior veterinary services, kindness and education. We have a vision of a world with healthy pets, happy people and one overarching operating philosophy: Treat others as you would like to be treated.
We Focus on Patient and Client Care
Our modern hospitals feature excellent in-house diagnostics, dental and surgery suites. With 30-minute appointments, our practice is centered on giving you the time needed for patient care and to develop relationships with your clients.
Pick Your Own Focus of Veterinary Care
Would you love to focus on surgery? Or perhaps dentistry? You decide. You name your passion and we will give you a veterinary home where you can follow it. We will play on your strengths.
With 4 locations and extended hours, you have the flexibility to choose the employment status that works for your busy life. Whether you prefer full-time, part-time or irregular relief shifts, we will work to accommodate you.
We’re not a corporate chain headquartered somewhere else – we are locally owned and operated, and responsive to the needs or our doctors and nurses.
We offer exceptional pay, balance in your life and wellness programs that can be made to match what is important to you. Career development and continuing education stipends are significant, as are employee discounts. On top of that we are happy to help you relocate to Austin with assistance tailored to your needs.
Giving Back to Our Community
We feel it’s important to support the communities in which we live and work. Our most significant partnership is our relationship with Austin Pets Alive, the non-profit organization focused on helping pets at risk of euthanasia at city shelters.
We love Austin Texas!
There is no place like home, and we’re lucky to have made Austin just that. Aside from the opportunity to help people and their pets, our city is unique, engaging and contributes to flourish socially and economically. You’ll never be bored here with our world-famous music scenes and equally exciting creativity in performing arts, museums, sports and self-enriching experiences.
Currently Available Positions — Apply Today!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Associate Veterinarians
- Full-Time and Part-Time Licensed Veterinary Technicians (LVT)
- Full-Time and Part-Time Veterinary Technicians
Why join our team of pet care professionals?
- We’re not a corporate chain, headquartered somewhere else – we are locally owned and operated and responsive to the needs of our doctors and nurses.
- With 30-minute appointments, rather than the typical 20-minute ones, our practice is centered on giving our medical staff the time they need to develop relationships with their clients.
- Our modern hospitals feature fully equipped dental and surgery suites, as well as excellent in-house laboratory equipment and digital radiology.
- We have multiple locations and believe that having you work close to home is important for you and your family.
- If you are interested in working for ZippiVet, EMAIL US today or call 512-387-3002!
- Industry-leading compensation
- Signing bonus*
- Bonus opportunity with our Pro-Sal + plan*
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- AVMA Liability Insurance*
- Continuing Education allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Pet Allowance
- DEA license*
- AVMA and 2 additional association memberships*
- VIN membership*
- Fear Free Certification
- Uniform Allowance
*These benefits are for DVMs only.